Fresh Lawns Terms of Service
- Fresh Lawns Mowing Services Pty Ltd will be referred to as “Fresh Lawns”
- The customer or the person booking the service will be referred to as “You” or “Your”
- The lawn care service provided by us will be referred to as “Service” or “Booking”
- The credit or debit card used for the Service will be referred to as “Card”
- The team member(s) who attend the Service will be referred to as “Lawn Care Professional”
- A valid Card with sufficient funds for the Booking amount must be provided upon placing a Booking unless otherwise agreed by Fresh Lawns prior to the service.
- Fresh Lawns will place an authorisation or “hold” on the card 24 hours prior to the Booking date. This places the funds aside until after the Service has been completed. If sufficient funds are not available, the authorisation will fail and Fresh Lawns may not proceed with the service.
- The Booking is due to be fully paid immediately upon completion of the service unless otherwise agreed by Fresh Lawns prior to the service commencing.
- If an invoice is issued for the Booking, the invoice must be paid by the due date stipulated on the invoice.
Service Guarantee and Damage
- While every effort will be made to attend on the date booked for the service, Fresh Lawns does not guarantee that a Lawn Care Professional will attend. This could be due to, but not limited to, various reasons such as: weather, traffic, operational reasons or other customers.
- If You do not believe that Your Service was satisfactory, You must provide written notice to Fresh Lawns within 48 hours of completion of the Service. This notice must include details of the exact issue along with photos if applicable. If Fresh Lawns agrees that the Service was not satisfactory, Fresh Lawns will rectify the issue in an appropriate manner (e.g. having the Lawn Professional re-attend the Service to fix the issue). Refunds are not provided for unsatisfactory bookings.
- In the event that You find damage (e.g., a broken window) that You believe was caused by the Lawn Care Professional, You must notify Fresh Lawns with written notice within 72 hours of completion of the Service. This notice must include details of the exact issue along with photos if applicable. If Fresh Lawns agrees that the damage was caused by the Lawn Care Professional, Fresh Lawns will rectify the issue in an appropriate manner (e.g., organising for window repair).