What’s better than someone else mowing your lawn? Someone else mowing your lawn for free of course! You can now refer a friend and receive a free mow once they’ve completed three recurring bookings. Here’s how to do it.
Have your friend make a booking
Tell your friend to go to our booking page and fill out their information. Have them select a recurring booking of any frequency. Make sure they type your name in the referral section so we know who to credit the free mow!
They will receive three professional lawn services
We’ll keep track of their booking and deliver three beautiful lawn mowing services. Note that if they cancel their recurring service before the three services are completed, they are unfortunately not eligible.
You receive your free mow!
Once all criteria have been met, we’ll credit you a free lawn service. You don’t even have to do anything. Can’t get much better than that!
Even better, there is no limit to how many friends you can refer. With enough friends, you could receive free services for the rest of your life!
Terms and conditions
Of course someone has to lay down the rules, but we think they’re pretty fair. There’s just a few conditions that need to be met to be eligible for this promotion.
- The free mow means a flat rate service including mowing, edge trimming and leaf blowing, valued up to $99
- Taking away clippings is included in the free mow, however no other extras are included and will be charged separately
- No hourly services or customised bookings are eligible for the free mow
- Your friend must type your name in the referral section on the booking form, or quote your name while booking on the phone to be eligible
- Your friend must book a recurring service of weekly, every two weeks, every three weeks, or monthly to be eligible
- If your friend cancels their booking before three recurring services are complete, they are not eligible for the promotion
- Your friend must be a new customer
- Your friend must not live at an address we have serviced previously
- We reserve the right to revoke the offer for any reason, particularly if we deem the free mow is not being used in good faith